Advertising Options and Pricing
SCJA offers the following opportunities for advertising and exhibiting in conjunction with
the annual meeting:
President's Advertising/Sponsor PackageThis package includes...
- Sponsor's logo on the tote bag,
- Designation as a host/sponsor of the President's reception,
- Back page of the program for advertising (assuming the page has not already been purchased by someone else),
- Two additional pages of advertising in the program (or three pages if the back page has already been purchased),
- One insert for the conference bag, and
- One exhibit table at the conference.
The purchase of exhibition space includes a full page ad (gray scale) in the program book, and up to two conference registrations for your representative(s) for no additional change. Registration allows access to all the conference activities!
Associated Book Exhibit
Display a selected book or product in the Exhibit area. $50 per item
à la carte advertising
- Tote bag inserts: $100
- Program book advertisements (8 1/2 by 11)
- Full page ad, non-exhibitor (gray scale): $150
- Half page ad, non-exhibitor (gray scale): $100
- Quarter page ad, non-exhibitor (gray scale): $75
- Back cover ad (full page, full color): $300
Exhibits will be open Tuesday (noon) through Thursday (5:00 pm) of the conference.
Exhibitors should contact the conference venue directly to make arrangements for shipping and storage of materials. SCJA will endeavor to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing the exhibit area during the hours that the exhibits are closed, but the association does not provide formal security during the conference.
All tote bag inserts must be shipped directly to the conference hotel at no cost or responsibility
of SCJA. Addressing of shipments should follow guidelines provided by the conference hotel and should include “SCJA” as the intended recipient. Inserts received after the deadline will not be included in conference tote bags.
Associated book exhibit items must be shipped directly to the conference venue at no cost or responsibility of SCJA. Addressing of shipments should follow guidelines provided by the conference venue and should include “SCJA” as the intended recipient. We request that you donate the books/products you send to SCJA so that we can use them as raffle prizes as a fundraiser for our group. We will send you documentation of your charitable donation for tax purposes.