Existing members can Login to access this page.
Benefits of Membership
- Subscription to the American Journal of Criminal Justice (paper and electronic access)
- Electronic access to the Journal of Quantitative Criminology
- 25% discount on English-language books from Springer
- Discounted registration fees for the annual conference
- Association with an outstanding group of scholars, students, and practitioners
Costs of Membership
Student Membership, One Year: $15
Member, One Year: $50
Member, Three Year: $140
Lifetime Member: $500
Become a Member
Pardon us while we get our accounts up to date with Uncle Sam.