Existing members can Login to access this page.
Benefits of Membership
- Subscription to the American Journal of Criminal Justice (paper and electronic access)
- Electronic access to the Journal of Quantitative Criminology
- 25% discount on English-language books from Springer
- Discounted registration fees for the annual conference
- Association with an outstanding group of scholars, students, and practitioners
Costs of Membership
Student Membership, One Year: $15
Member, One Year: $50
Member, Three Year: $140
Lifetime Member: $500
Become a Member
Easily register and pay online via PayPal:
The Southern Criminal Justice Association greatly values diversity and strives to be an inclusive organization. A diversity of ideas, perspectives, and experiences generated from individuals with various backgrounds is essential in better understanding criminal offending, victimization, and impact of the criminal justice system. We recognize the historical issues and challenges associated with inclusion among academic organizations. We have taken initial steps to promote diversity by developing a plan to recruit members from underrepresented groups and diverse backgrounds, but we recognize that there is not a simple solution to this problem. We greatly appreciate suggestions on how to better promote diversity, provide an inclusive environment, and serve our membership.